Influenza Vaccine Clinics
Thursday, October 11, 2012 12 PM - 2 PM
Category: Health & Recreation
Contact: Student Health Services 701.777.4500
Energy and Environmental Research Center Maximillian Room
15 N 23rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Influenza Vaccine Clinic Students, Staff and Faculty
Vaccination cost is $35.
UND ID is required.
Insurance may be filed on site for those with
North Dakota BlueCross BlueShield coverage who present their UND
IDs and insurance card.
Students may also charge to their UND accounts.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)NDUS Arts and Humanities Summit (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- American College of Norway 20th Anniversary (7 AM)
- Influenza Vaccine Clinics (8:30 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- Homecoming Headquarters - Gorecki Alumni Center (11 AM)
- National Coming Out Day Panel (11:30 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- Yoga Sculpt- Cancelled (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: SafeAssign Plagiarism Checking Student Papers and Blackboard Assignments (2 PM)
- Medical Laboratory Dedication (3 PM)
- Atmospheric Sciences Seminar (3 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Fitness Xpress (4:30 PM)
- Boxing (4:30 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- Studio One Live Show (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sioux Award Banquet (5 PM)
- Beginner Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- Cooking With the Kiddos (6 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Microsoft Excel (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Cycle for a Cause (6:15 PM)
- UND Volleyball vs. Southern Utah (7 PM)
- Mark Pfeifle Lecture (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8:15 PM)
- Advanced Swing Club (9:15 PM)