Cooking with Blue Moose
Friday, October 19, 2012 6 PM - 8 PM
Category: Community Event, Dining Event
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Chef Nate Sheppard from the Blue Moose will be in the Culinary Corner to share some of his specialties.
Register at: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=116860.Space is limited, so register now.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (9 AM)
- Workshop: Mac OS X for Beginners (9 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (10 AM)
- ZUMBA (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Questions You Have Always Wanted to Ask a Pastor (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3 PM)
- Workshop with Minnesota author Jess Lourey (3 PM)
- Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Yogathon (6 PM)
- Ellen Bryant Voigt Reading (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Women's Hockey vs. St. Cloud State (7:05 PM)
- RED (7:30 PM)
- UND Volleyball at Montana (8 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Alaska Anchorage (8:05 PM)