Workshop: Mac OS X for Beginners
Friday, October 19, 2012 9 AM - 10 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Are you new to Mac OS? Need help switching from Windows to Mac operating system? This class will explore the differences and similarities between these two main stream operating systems. For additional details about the course material check out apple.com/support/switch101.
Register early – only 12 seats available. To register, go to http://cilt.und.edu, select Training and Development > Workshops, then “Schedule Your Appointment NOW!” Open to Staff & Faculty
If you have questions about any of the sessions or issues registering, feel free to call or email Shae at 777.2129 or shae.samuelson@UND.edu.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Triathlon (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (9 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (10 AM)
- Questions You Have Always Wanted to Ask a Pastor (12 PM)
- ZUMBA (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3 PM)
- Workshop with Minnesota author Jess Lourey (3 PM)
- Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Yogathon (6 PM)
- Cooking with Blue Moose (6 PM)
- Ellen Bryant Voigt Reading (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Women's Hockey vs. St. Cloud State (7:05 PM)
- RED (7:30 PM)
- UND Volleyball at Montana (8 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Alaska Anchorage (8:05 PM)