(editor's pick)Fall Career Fair - Business/Liberal Arts/Health
Wednesday, October 2, 2013 11 AM - 3 PM
Students: Mark your calendars and plan to attend if you are looking for a full-time job or a Co-op/Internship in the Business and Liberal Arts fields! This is a great way for you to start networking and building connections for your future.
Employers: This is the best place you want to be when searching for the top candidates for the job! Please see http://und.edu/student-life/careers/cf-details.cfm for booth details.
What is the Career Fair?
The Career Fair is a three day expo attended by students from all fields of study. The Meet & Greet is a great way to connect students with employers and alumni on an informal basis. The segmented career fairs provide an excellent opportunity for employers to provide information about their company and connect with students. The Career Fair serves as a great starting point to discuss (or interview) for current and/or future career-related employment and Co-op/internship opportunities.
NOTE: This event is only for bona fide employers of college interns and grads. Anyone wanting to participate for the sole purpose of promoting anything but jobs and to provide company information, may not attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Tupperware Table at the Union (10 AM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Meet, Eat, & Learn (12 PM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) @ the Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Fast Enterprises Info Session (5:30 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- TIAA-CREF Financial Essentials Workshop "She's Got It: A Woman's Guide to Saving and Investing" (6 PM)
- Barr Engineering Info Session (6 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)