(editor's pick)Accounting Fair
Thursday, September 12, 2013 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
This fair is for Accounting/Business majors. Sponsored by the Accounting Department and Career Services.
List of registered companies, jobs and majors on Career Services website (und.edu/careerservices) and in Career Connect.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Exceptional UND Photo Contest (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Lunch Crunch (12:15 PM)
- Defensive Driving (12:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Library U @ GFPL! Genealogy Class with Michael Swanson (Part 1) (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)