(editor's pick)Apple Fest
Saturday, October 27, 2012 8 AM - 12 PM
Cost: Breakfast is $6 per person and a family of 5 or more is $30.
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Fair / Festival
Contact: First Presbyterian Church 701.775.5545
First Presbyterian Church
5555 South Washington Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Pancake breakfast, Craft Sale, Bake Sale, Apple Pies, and a New to You sale. We are also raffling off a queen size quilt, the tickets are $1.
Children's activities include Story Time with Bonnie Cameron from 9:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m., then Piles of Smiles Entertainment will do face painting and balloon animals. All children's events are free.
We are NOT serving Apple pie a la mode in case you are wondering.
Breakfast is $6 per person and a family of 5 or more is $30.
Other Events on This Day
- Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (7:15 AM)
- (editor's pick)END-TOMBED 12-hour mountain bike race (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Business Days (9 AM)
- Friends of the Library Book Sale (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Women's Show (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Step Out Walk to Prevent Diabetes (9:30 AM)
- Muscle Pump (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- UND Men's Cross Country BSCC (12 PM)
- UND Women's Cross Country BSCC (12 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs. Minnesota (2:05 PM)
- UND Football at Montana State (3:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Volleyball vs. Weber State (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Haunted Stacks (7 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs. Alaska Anchorage (7:05 PM)
- Legends of Terror Haunted House (8 PM)
- Halloween Party (11 PM)
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show-LIVE! (11:55 PM)