Disney College Program "We're All Ears"
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6 PM - 7 PM
The Disney College Program will be having an information session called "We're All Ears: A Disney College Program Question and Answer Session,"
Wednesday, Oct. 24, at 6 p.m. at Memorial Room of the Student Union. The UND Campus Representative Team will be available to share their experiences and answer any of your questions that you may have about this wonderful opportunity. If that time doesn’t work for you, check the website at disneycollegeprogram.com.
The Disney College Program at the Disney Parks in Orlando, Fla., or Anaheim Calif. This is an internship which that is open to all majors from freshman freshman-level students to graduating seniors. Disney is hiring now for an internship that runs from January to May. This is a paid internship opportunity, and students may be able to receive college credit, and retain student status while participating in this internship program.
Sponsered by the UND Walt Disney World College Program Alumni.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- Workshop: Creating Poster Sessions using PowerPoint (9 AM)
- Keith Kirchoff - Lecture (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Exercise Basics with DEB (12:10 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (2 PM)
- Binary Inventions: Art & Culture in the Digital Age (3:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Weight Training 101 (7 PM)
- Ru Kuwhata and Max Porter - Tiny Inventions (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- District 42 Candidates Debate (7:30 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)