(editor's pick)Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium
Friday, October 26, 2012 4 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Wayne Barkhouse 701.777.3520
Contact Dept: Dept. of Physics and Astrophysics
101 Cornell St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Dr. Tigran Sedrakyan, University of Minnesota, will be giving a colloquium titled "Exotic Quantum States of Spin-Orbit Coupled Bosons" at the Department of Physics and Astrophysics on Friday October 26 at 4:00 PM in Witmer 211. Refreshments will be served at 3:30 PM in Witmer 215. All are welcome.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (9 AM)
- Friends of the Library Book Sale (9 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (10 AM)
- ZUMBA (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- Red River Valley Gymnastics Center Halloween Party (7:30 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs Alaska Anchorage (7:35 PM)
- (editor's pick)Legends of Terror Haunted House (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Rocky Horror Picture Show-LIVE! (11:55 PM)