Go Fish! and Little Mermaid
Friday, November 2, 2012 7 PM - 9:15 PM
Cost: $18, $14, and 10 for both shows, or $8, 7, or 5 for one show.
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Theater Event
Contact: Kathleen Coudle-King 701.746.8071
Contact Dept: Greater Grand Forks Community Theatre
Fire Hall Theater
412 2nd Avenue North
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Two children's musicals, perfect for the whole family!
The Greater Grand Forks Community Theatre is celebrating our youngest singers and actors this month.
Actors, grades 1-6, star in Go Fish! a sweet little musical about friendship, runs 30 minutes.
Then, we present the regional premiere of Disney, Jr's LITTLE MERMAID, starring children in grades 7 and up. Puppetry, special lighting effects, and songs that will get you dancing in your seat are all a part of this special presentation.
Parking can be found in the ramp behind Central H.S. The Fire Hall Theatre is located between City Hall and Central H.S.
Please reserve your seats by calling 777-4090. Tickets are $18 for both shows, $15 for seniors, students and miliatry, and $10 for children under 5 years old. Or attend just one show for $9, 7, or 5.
Other Events on This Day
- St.Jude Week (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (10 AM)
- Ryan Brovold Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Academic Advisor Workshop (11 AM)
- ZUMBA (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Primary Care Week (12 PM)
- Prosecuting Terrorism at the Special Tribunal for Lebanon (12:30 PM)
- Intellectual Property Education Seminar (1 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs. Clarkson (2:05 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3 PM)
- Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- The Haunted Lab (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs. Boston University (7:35 PM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Master Chorale Concert (8 PM)