Go Fish! and Little Mermaid
Saturday, November 3, 2012 7 PM - 9:15 PM
Cost: $18, $14, and 10 for both shows, or $8, 7, or 5 for one show.
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Theater Event
Contact: Kathleen Coudle-King 701.746.8071
Contact Dept: Greater Grand Forks Community Theatre
Fire Hall Theater
412 2nd Avenue North
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Two children's musicals, perfect for the whole family!
The Greater Grand Forks Community Theatre is celebrating our youngest singers and actors this month.
Actors, grades 1-6, star in Go Fish! a sweet little musical about friendship, runs 30 minutes.
Then, we present the regional premiere of Disney, Jr's LITTLE MERMAID, starring children in grades 7 and up. Puppetry, special lighting effects, and songs that will get you dancing in your seat are all a part of this special presentation.
Parking can be found in the ramp behind Central H.S. The Fire Hall Theatre is located between City Hall and Central H.S.
Please reserve your seats by calling 777-4090. Tickets are $18 for both shows, $15 for seniors, students and miliatry, and $10 for children under 5 years old. Or attend just one show for $9, 7, or 5.
Other Events on This Day
- St.Jude Week (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Health Screenings Fair (8 AM)
- Health Screenings Fair (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Pride of Dakota Holiday Showcase (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Undeclared Student Days (9 AM)
- Muscle Pump (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class-Intro to Computers (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Football vs. Southern Utah (1:05 PM)
- Teen Writer's Group (2 PM)
- William Richardson Guest Cello Masterclass and String Repair Workshop (2 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs, Clarkson (2:05 PM)
- UND Volleyball at Sacramento State (3 PM)
- The Haunted Lab (5 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs. Boston University (7:05 PM)