(editor's pick)Go Fish! and Little Mermaid
Saturday, November 10, 2012 7 PM - 9:15 PM
Cost: $18, $14, and 10 for both shows, or $8, 7, or 5 for one show.
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Theater Event
Contact: Kathleen Coudle-King 701.746.8071
Contact Dept: Greater Grand Forks Community Theatre
Fire Hall Theater
412 2nd Avenue North
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Two children's musicals, perfect for the whole family!
The Greater Grand Forks Community Theatre is celebrating our youngest singers and actors this month.
Actors, grades 1-6, star in Go Fish! a sweet little musical about friendship, runs 30 minutes.
Then, we present the regional premiere of Disney, Jr's LITTLE MERMAID, starring children in grades 7 and up. Puppetry, special lighting effects, and songs that will get you dancing in your seat are all a part of this special presentation.
Parking can be found in the ramp behind Central H.S. The Fire Hall Theatre is located between City Hall and Central H.S.
Please reserve your seats by calling 777-4090. Tickets are $18 for both shows, $15 for seniors, students and miliatry, and $10 for children under 5 years old. Or attend just one show for $9, 7, or 5.
Other Events on This Day
- St.Jude Week (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Heightened Awareness: Ten Years and Climbing (9 AM)
- Turbo Kick Instructor Training (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class-Pin It! (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- The Tortoise & the Hare in the Great Cross-Country Race (2 PM)
- Mystery Movie Night! (2 PM)
- Horn Senior Recital (3 PM)
- The Tortoise & the Hare in the Great Cross-Country Race (7 PM)
- UND Volleyball vs. Eastern Washington (7 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at St. Cloud State (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Greater Grand Forks Symphony Orchestra (7:30 PM)
- Urinetown: The Musical (7:30 PM)