Work Well Fitness Assessments
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11 AM - 2 PM
Learn about your current fitness levels through a Work Well fitness assessment!
This program is open to all staff, faculty and spouses. Services are being provided by Deb Vein, a personal trainer from the Wellness Center, who has experience with clients of all ages, with a special focus on the older populations. You do not need to be a member of the Wellness Center to participate.
The appointments take around 45 minutes and will include the following:
- Three site skinfold assessment to understand your body composition
- Flexibility test
- Three minute step test to measure cardiovascular endurance
- Pushups and sit ups to measure muscular endurance and strength
- Balance testing
- Blood Pressure
Dates and times are: Nov. 13, Nov. 29 and Nov. 27 - 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. You should wear/bring tennis shoes and comfortable clothes for the appointment.
Here is a link to book your appointment: UND.edu/health-wellness/workwell/programs/fitness-assessment.cfm.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Finding North Dakota: 250 Years of Mapping (All Day)
- World Kindness Week (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Workshop: iPads - Beginners (9:30 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- Yoga Sculpt (12:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycling (4:15 PM)
- ViPR (5:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Beginner Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (6:15 PM)
- Cycle for a Cause (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8:15 PM)
- Beginners Swing Club (8:15 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at Hawai'i (11 PM)