Cookie/Holiday Treat Recipe Exchange
Saturday, November 17, 2012 10:30 AM - 12 PM
Health & Recreation, Community Event, Dining Event
Contact: Doris Driscoll 218.791.9103
Holy Family Church
1018 18th Avenue South
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Gluten Intolerance Group of Fargo-Moorhead Grand Cities Branch
We are a support group for those who eat gluten-free! We are here to support you! You are invited to join us! Whether you eat gluten-free, want to be able to provide for a friend or family member, or just interested in seeing what we are about...
Everyone is welcome!
TOPIC: Cookie/Holiday Treat Recipe Exchange
Discussion will include talking about and sharing your favorite recipes for holiday treats… so bring copies of your favorite recipes to share.
FOOD FOCUS: Bring one batch of your favorite holiday treat to share with others at the meeting. OR a favorite recipe you want to adapt to be gluten-free.
HOSTESSES: Meaghann Harmon & Sarah Anderson
Like us at Facebook.com/gig.grandcities to get meeting notifications and other information.
Other Events on This Day
- Finding North Dakota: 250 Years of Mapping (All Day)
- World Kindness Week (All Day)
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Arts & Sciences and Education Days (9 AM)
- Muscle Pump (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class-Library2Go (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- ND District Met Auditions (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Family Fun Day (1 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at Northern Iowa (1 PM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- UND Football at Northern Colorado (1:05 PM)
- Author Reading: A Visit With Eliot Glassheim (2 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey at Bemidji State (2:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Feast of Nations Auditions (5 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs Minnesota Duluth (7:05 PM)
- Urinetown: The Musical (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Hairball: An 80s Tribute Band (7:30 PM)
- UND Volleyball at Southern Utah (8 PM)