Cookin' with the Kiddos
Sunday, December 2, 2012 3 PM - 4 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Health & Wellness, Dining Event
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner Kitchen
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
An important part of learning how to take care of yourself is eating fresh, healthy foods. Cooking with the Kiddos will use fun, creative kid friendly recipes to help increase their awareness, appreciation and knowledge of healthy eating while making it fun to eat there veggies.
Class starts Dec. 2 and will run every Sunday until Dec. 16 at 3 p.m.
Class size will be limited.
If your kids attend all 5 class, you will receive a free Culinary Corner Class to use for yourself.
Cost is $6/class or register for all 3 classes for $30
Individual class registration: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=174939
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration (All Day)
- LEGO @ Your Library (1 PM)
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (1 PM)
- Senior Percussion Recital (1 PM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Fantasticks (2 PM)
- 1:00 Jazz Ensemble Concert (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Thursday Music Club 89th Annual Christmas Musicale (4 PM)
- Yoga Relax (5:30 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)TNA Wrestling (6 PM)
- Composition Recital (8 PM)