(editor's pick)Cookin' with the Kiddos
Sunday, December 16, 2012 3 PM - 4 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Health & Wellness, Dining Event
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner Kitchen
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
An important part of learning how to take care of yourself is eating fresh, healthy foods. Cooking with the Kiddos will use fun, creative kid friendly recipes to help increase their awareness, appreciation and knowledge of healthy eating while making it fun to eat there veggies.
Class starts Dec. 2 and will run every Sunday until Dec. 16 at 3 p.m.
Class size will be limited.
If your kids attend all 5 class, you will receive a free Culinary Corner Class to use for yourself.
Cost is $6/class or register for all 3 classes for $30
Individual class registration: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=174939
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- Ice Fishing Classic (11 AM)
- Santa Village 2012 (12 PM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- Cirque du Soleil presents: Quidam (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Winter Reading Program Kick-Off Party (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Christmas at the Empire (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Cirque du Soleil presents: Quidam (5 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)