Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration
Monday, November 26, 2012 All Day
Category: Health & Wellness, Community Event, Special Event
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Mac Court
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
Registration for the Wellness Center's Cycle for a Cause Cyclothon runs through Dec. 6. Register at the Wellness Center Welcome Desk to help raise money for Altru's Cardiology Department in this exciting indoor bike race.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- Row and Ride (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (6:15 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- Trombone Choir (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)