Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration
Sunday, December 2, 2012 All Day
Category: Health & Recreation, Community Event, Special Event
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Mac Court
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
Registration for the Wellness Center's Cycle for a Cause Cyclothon runs through Dec. 6. Register at the Wellness Center Welcome Desk to help raise money for Altru's Cardiology Department in this exciting indoor bike race.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- BLS for Healthcare Professionals (1 PM)
- LEGO @ Your Library (1 PM)
- Senior Percussion Recital (1 PM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Fantasticks (2 PM)
- Cookin' with the Kiddos (3 PM)
- 1:00 Jazz Ensemble Concert (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Thursday Music Club 89th Annual Christmas Musicale (4 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Yoga Relax (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)TNA Wrestling (6 PM)
- Composition Recital (8 PM)