Get Up & Move!
Thursday, November 29, 2012 7 PM
Health & Wellness, Special Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Memorial Union Badlands Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Interested in the true benefits of physical activity?
How about what UND has to offer when it comes to ways of exercising?
If you answered yes to either of those questions, come to the “Get up and Move” Presentation on Thursday November 29th. It will be held in the Bad Lands Room in Memorial Union at 7pm. There will be lots of good information given, along with time for questions to be answered.
A healthy snack will be provided along with a chance at a Scheels gift card. Come with a friend and see how you can become a healthier student of UND. Everyone is welcome! See ya there!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to submit final copy of thesis or dissertation to the Graduate School (All Day)
- Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Metabolic Testing (7 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- Intellectual Property Committee Meeting (10 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- Yoga Sculpt (12:30 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: iPads - Academic & Productivity Apps (2 PM)
- Multicultural Center to provide tips on interpersonal communication skills (3:30 PM)
- Ju Kim to give lecture on superconductivity (4 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Fitness Xpress (4:30 PM)
- Live Studio One Production (4:30 PM)
- Studio One Live Show (5 PM)
- ViPR (5:15 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Beginner Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- Winter Wunderland Candlelight Dinner (6 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class-Microsoft Word 2012 (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Cycle for a Cause (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)International Culture Night: American Indian (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Brian Posehn (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- The Fantasticks (7:30 PM)
- Woodwind Studio Recital (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8:15 PM)
- Advanced Swing Club (9:15 PM)