Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Start your morning off bright and early in this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with sustainable energy to carry you through your day. It is better than a cup of coffee! Classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday at 6:15 a.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Final Examination Period (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Disability Issues Webinar (1 PM)
- PiYo (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- Donna Morris Retirement Reception (5 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- SWAC (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Tonic Sol-Fa (7:30 PM)