Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Start your morning off bright and early in this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with sustainable energy to carry you through your day. It is better than a cup of coffee! Classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday at 6:15 a.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- Final Examination Period (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF Sessions (All Day)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- George E. Nolan Doctoral Examination (9:30 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- Workshop: Spring 2013 Blackboard Preview (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Santa Village 2012 (4 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Pinning Ceremony (6 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class-Intro to Computers (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball vs. Presentation College (7 PM)