Monday, December 10, 2012 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
This class will take you through a boot camp style routine that will work you out head to toe using calisthenics, strength training, cardio endurance and more. Join us for this great 45 minute session to get an all-inclusive workout in a short amount of time! Class is held Monday at 4 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- Final Examination Period (All Day)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Row & Ride (5:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Disney's Phineas & Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever (6:30 PM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Meeting (7 PM)