Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4 PM - 5 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
PiYoTM Strength is the perfect fusion equaling strength building, rhythmic movement and power with a foundation in Pilates and Yoga that burns calories while transforming the body. It includes modifications so everyone can participate, yet offers progressions to challenge the more advanced – either way you’ll get results! It’s a class unlike any you’ve ever tried before! Classes are held on Tuesday at 4 p.m. (60 minutes) and Wednesday at 4 p.m. (45 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Final Examination Period (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- Disability Issues Webinar (1 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- Donna Morris Retirement Reception (5 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- SWAC (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Tonic Sol-Fa (7:30 PM)