Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
PiYoTM Strength is the perfect fusion equaling strength building, rhythmic movement and power with a foundation in Pilates and Yoga that burns calories while transforming the body. It includes modifications so everyone can participate, yet offers progressions to challenge the more advanced – either way you’ll get results! It’s a class unlike any you’ve ever tried before! Classes are held on Tuesday at 4 p.m. (60 minutes) and Wednesday at 4 p.m. (45 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Final Examination Period (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF Sessions (All Day)
- Stress Relief Sessions (8 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Agricultural Biotechnology Lecture (3:30 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Art & Democracy Film Series: The Breakfast Club (7 PM)