Friday, December 14, 2012 3 PM - 3:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Refresh, relax, and rejuvenate with 45 minutes of Yoga Renewal. This low-intensity class is designed for exercise enthusiasts who need to rest and recover from a hard week of exercise. You will leave this class feeling loose, energetic, and positive. Namaste! Class is held on Friday at 3 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- Final Examination Period (All Day)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Winter Graduation - Graduate Ceremony (10 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (10 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Commencement Social (11 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Winter Commencement - Undergraduate Ceremony (2 PM)
- Santa Village 2012 (4 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV's 50th Episode! (6 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Michigan Tech (6:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Cirque du Soleil presents: Quidam (7:30 PM)
- Grand Forks Master Chorale Concert (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)The 8 Reindeer Monologues by Jeff Goode (10 PM)