Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:30 PM - 8 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Looking for an abs workout that really works? Whether you are striving for a beach-ready six pack or just looking into toning your abs a bit, enCORE will get the job done. This low-impact, high-intensity class is designed to shape, tone, and strengthen your core. This is not your average abs class, if you are looking for a challenge this 30 minute session is for you! Classes are held on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Final Examination Period (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12:10 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Disability Issues Webinar (1 PM)
- PiYo (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- Donna Morris Retirement Reception (5 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- SWAC (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Tonic Sol-Fa (7:30 PM)