Thursday, December 20, 2012 6:15 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A full body workout that will get your heart rate pumping and your muscles burning. This class blends cardiovascular conditioning and strength-training exercises to challenge anyone at any level using a variety of fitness equipment including the bosu ball. Class is held on Thursday at 6:15 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF Sessions (All Day)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- Santa Village 2012 (4 PM)
- ZUMBA (5 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball vs. Southern Utah (7 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Tuesday Night Live (7:30 PM)