Row & Ride
Monday, December 10, 2012 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Row & Ride
Individuals at any fitness level can participate in this class; it may be tough but you can do it! Use of heart rate monitors is highly encouraged for this class. This accelerated cycling class is designed as a true cycling workout that incorporates rowing on Concept2 rowing machines to maximize your aerobic and anaerobic workout. Participants will train for hills and sprints on the bikes and will strengthen specific core muscles by throwing down some meters on the ergs. Our goal is for you to leave this hour long class with a smile on your face and a better understanding of cardiovascular training. Class is held on Monday at 5:45 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- Final Examination Period (All Day)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10 AM)
- Story Time at the UND Bookstore (10 AM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12 PM)
- ReBootCamp (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Disney's Phineas & Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever (6:30 PM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Meeting (7 PM)