Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:10 PM - 12:50 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Cycle the noon hour away! This class is designed to keep you motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and by the music. A great cardiovascular class during the day that allows you to get a workout in and get on with your day! Classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday at 12:10 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Final Examination Period (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (10 AM)
- Interviewing Techniques (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Disability Issues Webinar (1 PM)
- PiYo (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- Donna Morris Retirement Reception (5 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- SWAC (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Tonic Sol-Fa (7:30 PM)