Friday, February 8, 2013 12 PM - 12:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing with an edge! This cardio interval based workout combines kickboxing, athletic drills and simple dance grooves, into a high energy routine set to the hottest dance music. Turbo Kick requires no equipment or previous experience. The killer music and great choreography make this class adaptable to any fitness level! Classes are held on Tuesday at 6 p.m. (60 minutes), Thursday at 3:45 p.m. (45 minutes), and Friday at noon (30 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Bridges of North Dakota" Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND W. Tennis at Wisconsin-Milwaukee (8:30 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Bison Open (11 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Iowa State Classic (11 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Bison Open (11 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Iowa State Classic (11 AM)
- UND Athletic Fan Lunch (11:30 AM)
- Kyle Cassidy Lecture (12 PM)
- PiYo Strength (3:30 PM)
- UND Softball vs. South Dakota State (3:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- Carnival of the Animals Ballet (7 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs. Bemidji State (7:05 PM)
- UPC After Dark- Hockey Watch Party (7:30 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Nebraska Omaha (7:35 PM)