Friday, February 15, 2013 12 PM - 12:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing with an edge! This cardio interval based workout combines kickboxing, athletic drills and simple dance grooves, into a high energy routine set to the hottest dance music. Turbo Kick requires no equipment or previous experience. The killer music and great choreography make this class adaptable to any fitness level! Classes are held on Tuesday at 6 p.m. (60 minutes), Thursday at 3:45 p.m. (45 minutes), and Friday at noon (30 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day for instructors to submit removals of incomplete to the Office of the Registrar (All Day)
- "Bridges of North Dakota" Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Roundtable on Campus Engagement (9:30 AM)
- UND Athletic Fan Lunch (11:30 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at USD Indoor Twilight (4 PM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at USD Indoor Twilight (4 PM)
- Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- UND W. Tennis at Nebraska-Omaha (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- UND Women's Tennis at Nebraska-Omaha (6 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs. Ohio State (7:05 PM)
- Student Cabaret (7:30 PM)
- Don't Hug Me (7:30 PM)
- CRUSH(ED) (7:30 PM)
- Don't Hug Me! (7:30 PM)