Friday, April 5, 2013 12 PM - 12:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing with an edge! This cardio interval based workout combines kickboxing, athletic drills and simple dance grooves, into a high energy routine set to the hottest dance music. Turbo Kick requires no equipment or previous experience. The killer music and great choreography make this class adaptable to any fitness level! Classes are held on Tuesday at 6 p.m. (60 minutes), Thursday at 3:45 p.m. (45 minutes), and Friday at noon (30 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to change to/from S/U grading for a full-term course (All Day)
- Last day to drop with record or withdraw from a full-term course (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- ND State Science & Engineering Fair (7 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Spring Book Sale (9 AM)
- Archaeology Tech Lecture (11 AM)
- Institutional Review Board Meeting (2 PM)
- Career Services Director Candidate Forum (2 PM)
- PPT Seminar (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (3:30 PM)
- JR Grand Am Basketball Tournament (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Ceramics Artist Lecture (4 PM)
- ND GLBTQA Conference 2013 (5 PM)
- Vinyasa Yoga Workshop with Dillon Cherrett (5:30 PM)
- UND M. Tennis vs. Southern Utah (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- Fallcreek Quartet: Doo Wop (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Snapshots from Armageddon (9:30 PM)