Friday, April 19, 2013 12 PM - 12:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing with an edge! This cardio interval based workout combines kickboxing, athletic drills and simple dance grooves, into a high energy routine set to the hottest dance music. Turbo Kick requires no equipment or previous experience. The killer music and great choreography make this class adaptable to any fitness level! Classes are held on Tuesday at 6 p.m. (60 minutes), Thursday at 3:45 p.m. (45 minutes), and Friday at noon (30 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Library Week @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- SAMA Conference (8 AM)
- ISA Time-Out Week (8 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Bryan Clay Invitational (10 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Mt. SAC Relays (10 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Mt. SAC Relays (10 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Bryan Clay Invitaitonal (10 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at Winchester Classic (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Athletic Fan Lunch (11:30 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at UC Davis (12 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Sacramento State (2 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Sacramento State (2) (2 PM)
- UNDIA 43rd Time-Out Wacipi (3 PM)
- PiYo Strength (3:30 PM)
- 40 years of INMED (6 PM)
- Run Forest Run (6 PM)
- Dharma Talk with Susan Carol Stone (7 PM)
- Much Ado About Nothing (7:30 PM)