Tuesday, April 30, 2013 6 PM - 7 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing with an edge! This cardio interval based workout combines kickboxing, athletic drills and simple dance grooves, into a high energy routine set to the hottest dance music. Turbo Kick requires no equipment or previous experience. The killer music and great choreography make this class adaptable to any fitness level! Classes are held on Tuesday at 6 p.m. (60 minutes), Thursday at 3:45 p.m. (45 minutes), and Friday at noon (30 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at America Sky Conference Championship (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10:30 AM)
- Daniel H. Ferris Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Senior Design Expo (11 AM)
- Yoga Relax (11:45 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Astrid D'Cunha Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- UND Men's Golf American Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12:30 PM)
- Christopher Neal Price Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Row & Ride (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions - Civil Action (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)My Best Friend's Wedding (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Beginners Swing (8:30 PM)