Friday, February 8, 2013 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
PiYo Strength is the perfect fusion equaling strength building, rhythmic movement and power with a foundation in Pilates and Yoga that burns calories while transforming the body. It includes modifications so everyone can participate, yet offers progressions to challenge the more advanced – either way you’ll get results! It’s a class unlike any you’ve ever tried before! Class is held on Friday at 3:30 p.m. (45 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Bridges of North Dakota" Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND W. Tennis at Wisconsin-Milwaukee (8:30 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Bison Open (11 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Iowa State Classic (11 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Bison Open (11 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Iowa State Classic (11 AM)
- UND Athletic Fan Lunch (11:30 AM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- Kyle Cassidy Lecture (12 PM)
- UND Softball vs. South Dakota State (3:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- Carnival of the Animals Ballet (7 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs. Bemidji State (7:05 PM)
- UPC After Dark- Hockey Watch Party (7:30 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Nebraska Omaha (7:35 PM)