Friday, March 1, 2013 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
PiYo Strength is the perfect fusion equaling strength building, rhythmic movement and power with a foundation in Pilates and Yoga that burns calories while transforming the body. It includes modifications so everyone can participate, yet offers progressions to challenge the more advanced – either way you’ll get results! It’s a class unlike any you’ve ever tried before! Class is held on Friday at 3:30 p.m. (45 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Sundogs and Sunflowers Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Second Annual North Dakota Spirit Week (8 AM)
- Negotiation Skills for Women (8:30 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- Finding Your Way: Seeking Directions When You Don't Know You're Lost (11 AM)
- UND Softall vs. Baylor (11:30 AM)
- UND Athletic Fan Lunch (11:30 AM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Christian Views on Big Questions (12 PM)
- Biology Candidate Seminar (12 PM)
- UND Softball vs Baylor (12:30 PM)
- Yogathon (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Arizona State (7 PM)
- Don't Hug Me (7:30 PM)
- Don't Hug Me! (7:30 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs Bemidji State (7:35 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Arizona State (8 PM)