Friday, April 19, 2013 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
PiYo Strength is the perfect fusion equaling strength building, rhythmic movement and power with a foundation in Pilates and Yoga that burns calories while transforming the body. It includes modifications so everyone can participate, yet offers progressions to challenge the more advanced – either way you’ll get results! It’s a class unlike any you’ve ever tried before! Class is held on Friday at 3:30 p.m. (45 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- National Library Week @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- SAMA Conference (8 AM)
- ISA Time-Out Week (8 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Bryan Clay Invitational (10 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Mt. SAC Relays (10 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Mt. SAC Relays (10 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Bryan Clay Invitaitonal (10 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at Winchester Classic (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Athletic Fan Lunch (11:30 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at UC Davis (12 PM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Sacramento State (2 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Sacramento State (2) (2 PM)
- UNDIA 43rd Time-Out Wacipi (3 PM)
- 40 years of INMED (6 PM)
- Run Forest Run (6 PM)
- Dharma Talk with Susan Carol Stone (7 PM)
- Much Ado About Nothing (7:30 PM)