Friday, April 26, 2013 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
PiYo Strength is the perfect fusion equaling strength building, rhythmic movement and power with a foundation in Pilates and Yoga that burns calories while transforming the body. It includes modifications so everyone can participate, yet offers progressions to challenge the more advanced – either way you’ll get results! It’s a class unlike any you’ve ever tried before! Class is held on Friday at 3:30 p.m. (45 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Earth Week (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND W. Tennis - Big Sky Conference Tournament (9 AM)
- UND M. Tennis -- Big Sky Conference Tournament (9 AM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- Abbott Lecture (12 PM)
- Mariah Laver Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- UND Softball at Idaho State (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)2013 Leadership Awards Reception (2:30 PM)
- Leadership Awards Reception (2:30 PM)
- UND Softball at Idaho State (2) (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Guest Piano Masterclass (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)ArtSee (4:30 PM)
- Spring Jam (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Jam (7 PM)
- Moon Over Buffalo (7:30 PM)
- Concert Choir and Vivo (8 PM)