Monday, February 11, 2013 7 PM - 7:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Looking for an abs workout that really works? Whether you are striving for a beach-ready six pack or just looking into toning your abs a bit, enCORE will get the job done. This low-impact, high-intensity class is designed to shape, tone, and strengthen your core. This is not your average abs class, if you are looking for a challenge this 30 minute session is for you! Classes are held on Monday and Thursday at 7 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Bridges of North Dakota" Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Northern Arizona (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Music Department Open House (11 AM)
- Music Open House Begins at 11:00am (11 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- UND Women's Golf vs. Northern Arizona The Lumberjacks (12 PM)
- Workshop: Mastering Blackboard Grade Center (2 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- CANCELLED!! Employer/Student Meet & Greet (4:30 PM)
- CycleFit (5:15 PM)
- Contemporary Painting Class (5:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (5:45 PM)
- CANCELLED!! Victaulic Info Session (6:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)