Monday, April 29, 2013 7 PM - 7:30 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Looking for an abs workout that really works? Whether you are striving for a beach-ready six pack or just looking into toning your abs a bit, enCORE will get the job done. This low-impact, high-intensity class is designed to shape, tone, and strengthen your core. This is not your average abs class, if you are looking for a challenge this 30 minute session is for you! Classes are held on Monday and Thursday at 7 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at America Sky Conference Championship (10 AM)
- Natasha Adamson Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Alcohol and Other Drug Campus-Community Presentation/Conversation (11:45 AM)
- UND Men's Golf American Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (12:15 PM)
- A&S Dean Candidate Forum (2:30 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- Faculty Presentation/Conversation on Alcohol and Other Drug Issues at UND (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5:15 PM)
- ZUMBA (5:45 PM)
- Community Presentation and Conversation on Alcohol and Other Drugs (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)