Saturday, January 26, 2013 11 AM - 11:45 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Power up for 45 minutes of action packed cycling-designed for those who are short on time but high on motivation. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get ready for a great ride! Class is held on Saturday at 11 a.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Bill Bergan Invitational (9:30 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Bill Bergan Invitational (9:30 AM)
- StepFit (10 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Family Fun Day (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Winter Reading Program Final Party @ The Betty! (1 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball vs. Northern Arizona (2 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey at St. Cloud State (2:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Men's Hockey vs. St. Cloud State (7:05 PM)
- God of Carnage (9:30 PM)