Monday, February 4, 2013 8 PM - 8:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
End your busy day with a relaxing, fun, and effective late-night ride. Together you travel on flat roads, climb hills, sprint and race! You are kept motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and the music. It is truly a fantastic cardiovascular class! Classes are held on Monday and Thursday at 8 p.m. (45 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Camp Metigoshi table at the Memorial Union (10 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- Workshop: Audio Feedback for Grading (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: Groups for Student Projects and Managing Grades (1:30 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- Space Studies Colloquium (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Contemporary Painting Class (5:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)