Tuesday, January 15, 2013 12 PM - 12:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Cycle the noon hour away! This class is designed to keep you motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and by the music. A great cardiovascular class during the day that allows you to get a workout in and get on with your day! Class is held on Tuesday at noon for 45 minutes.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (7:15 AM)
- Workshop: Click without a Clicker: New Software and Mobile Devices (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Key Inventory Meeting (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10:30 AM)
- Yoga Relax (11:45 AM)
- Webinar on iPads in the College Classroom: Creative Ways to Engage Today's Students (12 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: What's New in Blackboard for Spring 2013 (2 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Row & Ride (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Pugh Trombone Recital (8 PM)
- Beginners Swing (8:30 PM)