Meet, Eat and Learn
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1 PM
Please join us for a Meet, Eat and Learn discussion about stress management from noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 5, at the International Centre.
Stephanie Freed from the UND Counseling Center will be discussing what stress is, how we get stressed, and ways to manage stress.
What is Meet, Eat and Learn? It's a monthly presentation where you can learn something new, share views and ideas, and interact with others - all while enjoying a delicious and free lunch. Topics are ever-changing and are related to issues that affect the UND community and beyond. Everyone is welcome, and lunch is provided.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cycle for a Cause: Cyclothon Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (6:45 AM)
- (editor's pick)Ceramic Arts Organization Pottery Sale (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)De-Stress Fest (11 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- (editor's pick)"Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- BYOT- "Bring Your Own Technology" (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Intermediate Reformer Pilates (5:30 PM)
- Heartsaver CPR/AED (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Men's Basketball vs. UMKC (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)