Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Start your morning off bright and early in this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with sustainable energy to carry you through your day. It is better than a cup of coffee! Classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday at 6:15 a.m. (45 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (7:15 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)LGBTQA Love Your Body Week Panel (11:30 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (1 PM)
- Turbo Kick (3:45 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- 20/20/20 (4:45 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball vs. Weber State (7 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball at Weber State (8 PM)
- Flute Studio Recital (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)