Tuesday, April 30, 2013 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Start your morning off bright and early in this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with sustainable energy to carry you through your day. It is better than a cup of coffee! Classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday at 6:15 a.m. (45 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at America Sky Conference Championship (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10:30 AM)
- Senior Design Expo (11 AM)
- Daniel H. Ferris Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Yoga Relax (11:45 AM)
- UND Men's Golf American Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Astrid D'Cunha Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12:30 PM)
- Christopher Neal Price Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Row & Ride (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)My Best Friend's Wedding (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions - Civil Action (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Beginners Swing (8:30 PM)