Saturday, January 26, 2013 10 AM - 10:45 AM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A group exercise class that is set to music and combines cardiovascular conditioning, strength training, and dance aerobics. This beat-based workout burns calories and builds muscle and is designed for all fitness levels. Get your weekend workout done the fun way! Class is held on Saturday at 10 a.m. for 45 minutes.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- 2013 Sunshine Fest (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Sunshine Fest (8 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Bill Bergan Invitational (9:30 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Bill Bergan Invitational (9:30 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Family Fun Day (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Winter Reading Program Final Party @ The Betty! (1 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball vs. Northern Arizona (2 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey at St. Cloud State (2:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Men's Hockey vs. St. Cloud State (7:05 PM)
- God of Carnage (9:30 PM)