Saturday, April 6, 2013 10 AM - 10:45 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A group exercise class that is set to music and combines cardiovascular conditioning, strength training, and dance aerobics. This beat-based workout burns calories and builds muscle and is designed for all fitness levels. Get your weekend workout done the fun way! Class is held on Saturday at 10 a.m. for 45 minutes.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)ND GLBTQA Conference 2013 (8 AM)
- Spin for Kids Fundraiser (8:30 AM)
- PILSA Tax Assistance (9 AM)
- Vinyasa Yoga Workshop with Dillon Cherrett (9 AM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Spring Book Sale (9 AM)
- Wellness Fair (9 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Dakota Duals (10 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Dakota Duals (10 AM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (10 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (1 PM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (1 PM)
- Vinyasa Yoga Workshop with Dillon Cherrett (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Outer Space in the Great Plains: Resources for Aliens (2:30 PM)
- UND W. Tennis vs. Southern Utah (3 PM)
- UND Women's Tennis vs. Southern Utah (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Men's Tennis vs. St. Cloud State (7:30 PM)
- Greater Grand Forks Symphony Orchestra (7:30 PM)
- Snapshots from Armageddon (9:30 PM)