Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Yoga Relax is a class that is focused on breathing techniques and stretching to relax the mind, body and soul through yoga practice. No need to have prior yoga experience; join the class at any time and experience the benefits of Yoga Relax. Classes are held on Tuesday at 11:45 a.m. (45 minutes) and Sunday at 5:30 p.m. (60 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Bridges of North Dakota" Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- UND Softball vs. South Dakota State (11 AM)
- Coffeehouse Movie Marathon (1 PM)
- Carnival of the Animals Ballet (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Writers Conference 101: Tony Kushner (2 PM)
- READ Dogs @ GFPL (2 PM)
- Bridges of North Dakota Children's Activity (2 PM)
- Partner Yoga (3:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)WHY? Radio: Making the Case for Religious Moderation (5 PM)