Sunday, April 7, 2013 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Yoga Relax is a class that is focused on breathing techniques and stretching to relax the mind, body and soul through yoga practice. No need to have prior yoga experience; join the class at any time and experience the benefits of Yoga Relax. Classes are held on Tuesday at 11:45 a.m. (45 minutes) and Sunday at 5:30 p.m. (60 minutes).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- ND GLBTQA Conference 2013 (8 AM)
- Vinyasa Yoga Workshop with Dillon Cherrett (9 AM)
- NRHH Membership Inductions (12:30 PM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Spring Book Sale (1 PM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (1 PM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (1 PM)
- Vinyasa Yoga Workshop with Dillon Cherrett (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Spring StringFest and Honor Orchestra Festival Concert (2:30 PM)
- Cooking with Kiddos (3 PM)
- Partner Yoga (3:30 PM)
- Senior Voice Recital (8 PM)