CANCELED: Cardio Kick!
Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
� Cardio Kick will not be held today April 10th.
Kickboxing moves that burn fat and build muscle. This total body tune-up infuses aerobics with martial arts and basic boxing moves. A great workout for toning the upper body, and shaping your legs and glutes. The only class at UND where it's okay to kick the instructor! Class is held on Wednesday at 6 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Ally Week (All Day)
- Muscle Pump (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Ombuds Candidate forum (3:15 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Whitney Berry Doctoral Examination (4 PM)
- DesignThinking (4 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Formal Fitness (4:45 PM)
- Tunnel of Oppression (5 PM)
- Panel of Experts on Alcohol (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)BoozeBusters (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Art & Democracy Film Series: Big Night (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Matt Roloff: Little People Big World (7 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Fogderud Faculty Voice Recital (8 PM)
- Tunnel of Oppression (8:30 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)